Your peace of mind is important to us and thus we strive to guarantee you flexibility and security.
- You can always cancel or change date and destination up to 24 hours before arrival
- Maximum flexibility even in the event of Covid-19 thanks to free insurance
- Total safety in the facility and, upon request, you can carry out a molecular swab test * during your holiday * at a special rate.
1) When should I activate the insurance coverage with Europ Assistance?
The insurance coverage will be activated if the cancellation is due to sudden or unforeseeable causes upon booking.
You may also seek a refund should you need to cancel the trip due to a positive Covid-19 test confirmed by reports (positive swab test) or certified quarantine.
The coverage is valid for the insured and/or his or her cohabiting family members and/or travel companion
2) Am I also covered for government restrictions such as traveling between different regions or countries?
Yes, you are covered in this case too.
If you are unable to change the date and/or destination of your booking, Human Company guarantees a full refund of the paid amount.
3) Where can I request a molecular swab test?
Altomincio Family Park, Park Albatros Village, Norcenni Girasole Village, Montescudaio Village, Fabulous Village.
4) Is there coverage in the event of certified quarantine?
Yes, coverage is provided if it is not possible to undertake the trip in the case of a positive or uncertain anti-body test result and/or you are waiting to undergo a diagnostic test (swab). As such, quarantine is covered in the event that you (or your child/spouse/travel companion/cohabitant) have come into contact with a positive case of Covid, and you are waiting for a definitive test following an initial (anti-body) test that is positive or uncertain. In the period of time in which you should have gone, you cannot go ahead because you are waiting to take the diagnostic tests (which could also be negative) but now the departure date cannot be met.